TurboScan App for iPhone and Android for Scoresheets
In an effort to make it easier, we have made some changes. We will no longer send packets. Everyone has a cell phone. Download the TurboScan app for iPhone or Android to send your scoresheets back to the League Office instantly. It costs $1.99 and you can deduct it from your first week’s league fees. Links to both platforms below:
Our goal is to make it more convenient and save you time and gas. The small fees are about the same as the cost of a money order, but save you the time and hassle of going to the store to get one. Additionally, sending your scoresheets by email with TurboScan, saves you a trip to the post office. We can virtually eliminate any loss of bonus points for late sheets. Please contact me with any questions. If you prefer to send by snail mail, feel free to do so. Please remember they must be postmarked by 1 day after your match date.
Or you can use PayPal by entering our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. There is a small convenience fee of 3%.
To pay with PayPal:
- $25 send $25.75
- $35 send $36.05
- $50 send $51.50
No cash? No worries! Now you can pay your league fees or tournament entry fees with your phone or email. We now offer 3 ways to pay from your phone. Use the Square Cash “cash.me” app or email. It’s easy and convenient and no need to sign up. Complete instructions attached. Our Cashtag is $OahuAPA. Our web address is (https://cash.me/$OahuAPA) There is a small convenience fee of 2%.
To pay with cash.me:
- $10 send $10.20
- $25 send $25.50
- $35 send $35.70
- $40 send $40.80
- $50 send $51.00
Pay From the Cash App
- Enter at least $1 and tap Pay.
- Add the name, $OahuAPA, or mobile phone number (808) 494-4764 of your recipient.
- Enter an optional note, such as “APA League Fees” or “Tourney Entry Fee” in the For: field.
- Tap Pay in the top-right corner.
How to Use Cash with Email
- Draft an email with the recipient’s email address in the To: field.
- To send money, add email@example.com in the Cc: field.
- Enter at least $1 in the subject line. Square cash email template: to: CC: firstname.lastname@example.org, subject: dollar amount, cancel, send
- Add a note and send your email.
- For your account and debit card security, you may be asked to confirm the CVV on your debit card to complete the payment.
- If the final screen shows “Almost Done. Check your inbox for next steps,” look for an email from Square and follow the prompts to complete the process. When a payment has completed, you’ll receive a notification via email or text.
- Note: You can add as many people as needed in the To: field.
- Cancel Cash Sent with Email
- You can cancel an unclaimed payment from your payment confirmation email. If a payment has completed, you’ll need to request the money back from your recipient.
- Add friend Dante Guagliardo.
- Open Messenger.
- Click the $
- Add Note: Team # and Week #
- Click Send. No Fee.
- Open Google Pay.
- Click Send or Receive Money.
- Follow on screen instructions.
- Add Memo: Team # and Week #
- Send to email@example.com
- Click Send. No Fee.